The parties further agree as follows:
- Tenant agrees to pay the cost of repairing any damage to any part of the property caused by the negligence of the Tenant or Tenant’s guests. Ordinary wear and tear do not apply.
- The guest rental will only be occupied by Tenant’s family and guests consisting of persons specified at checkout. All occupancy must be in accordance with this lease, rules, and regulations.
- The guest rental is furnished with bed and bath linens, cookware, small kitchen appliances, iron, etc. These items must remain in the rental. Tenant agrees to replace any items that are removed from the rental.
- Landlord, his agents shall have the right to enter the rental at reasonable times for repair, improvement, care and management of the property.
- Landlord shall have the guest rental cleaned and linens washed prior to the Tenant’s arrival. Upon departure, the rental is expected to be left in a “reasonable, in order condition”. If the rental is left in an “unreasonable condition,” an additional cleaning charge will apply.
- Pets are only allowed in the guest cottage located at 306 Fairview Circle. Pets are not allowed in the apartment. In addition, the tenant is responsible for any damage done by their pet to the guest rental. When taken outside the rental, pets must be kept on leash and droppings must be picked up immediately and disposed of properly.
- No smoking whatsoever is permitted within the guest rental or garage. Violation will result in a $250 fine.